[evlatests] Fluke fallout

Mark Claussen mclausse at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 27 10:25:13 EST 2009

I looked at two data sets observed on January 12.  One was
at X, standard continuum (AO242, observed in dynamic time,
day 565, 1100 - 1200 LST), and AH979, at K, line, but 2AB, so
IF B is in the data set (observed 1500 - 1900 LST, day 565).

Both data sets look fairly clean, and I don't see any evidence
of the "fluke" (or perhaps L17, which was swapped out yesterday
--- Jan 26) problem.  Note that AH979 was observing when the
reconfiguration to BnA began.

The only other observing program before AL730 began on Jan 14
(MST) was AG815, observed day 566, LST 0230 - 0830.  This
program was a Greenhill observation at Q band, spectral line,
with about a zillion freq ids :)  and I don't plan to look at it unless
forced to (I do think it has IF B in the data).   Of course there was
other data taken during the double maintenance day Jan 13/14
which might be useful to examine.

Mark