[evlatests] More on S-band birdies ...

Dan Mertely dmertely at nrao.edu
Thu Dec 31 11:09:39 EST 2009

Actually, I now notice that the L301 1st LO uses the 512 comb
out of the L300, not the 128 comb.  It is the L302 that uses
the finer resolution 128 MHz comb.  Still, could the 512 comb
output have 128 MHz "artifacts" that pass through filtering
because they are below filtering and isolation spec cut-off?

-Mert