[evlatests] Ant 20

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Mon Dec 7 18:15:14 EST 2009

Ant 20 was ALMOST ready today!  We had some network problems earlier
which seem to have corrected themselves and everything has been
reconfigured.

The problem found this afternoon was related to optical power levels
from the D30X modules through the optical mux.  We tried 3 different
muxes and had problems with each one.  Jerry is bringing those back from
the VLA and we will troubleshoot them in the lab.  We should have one
working and ready to install tomorrow (assuming the Murphy field doesn't
track us down and pounce upon us!)

Rob