[evlatests] WIDAR bronze dataset - C band dual pol.

Ed Fomalont efomalon at nrao.edu
Fri Aug 7 11:44:45 EDT 2009

Noisy data can be used.  It might be useful to determine the rms for
each baseline with an interval of, say, 10 minutes.   Whether this data
is noise or the visibility data minus the best source image does not
matter.   See if these baseline rms values close.  i.e. is the rms error
for baseline NxM equal to the rms sum of the antenna N + antenna M rms
error.  This could isolate baseline problems.  I've done this in the
past, but I don't think there is convenient software around.  The task
CORER (if it still exists) may be a start here.

Ed