[evlatests] R/L phase differences.

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 23 18:24:29 EDT 2009

Bob informs me the baseline was 28 x 15 -- fairly short.

I've recovered the original data, and ran CALIB on it, with 1.6 second
averaging.  The attached plot shows the R-L phase differences in the
solutions, with antenna 28 as reference.  I show only the first couple
minutes of data -- one sees phase differentials of a few degrees,
entirely consistent with 'phase clunking' accompanying the delay steps.