[evlatests] S band default frequencies

David Harland dharland at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 8 17:24:20 EDT 2009

Juergen,

The changes i'll make, based on Barry's response, will apply in the OPT
to the EVLA antennas / VLA correlator combo.  We can address the
settings for EVLA/WIDAR once the WIDAR user interface is available for
testing.  For a look at the default LO tunings currently used in the SSS
code for EVLA/WIDAR, see the entry on the test program page
<https://staff.nrao.edu/evla/sss/sssTestPgm.shtml> called
"EVLA...Auto.Config'n".  The default LO tunings are in an xml file for
each changing.

David