[evlatests] this morning's stress test

Emmanuel Momjian emomjian at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 10 12:21:55 EDT 2008

A summary of this morning's stress test:

P-band: very weak fringes on antennas 3 and 21, and no fringes on
antennas 1, 4, 5, 15, 16.

L-band: All look good.

C-band: Antenna 3 is in very bad shape, its effective Tsys, depending on
the IF, is at least 1500 K and as high as 3000 K.
        Antenna 4 is ok during the ~1 minute C-band scan of the stress test.
        Antenna 18 is ok.

scan).

K-band: no fringes on antenna 3, antenna 4 is ok (in a ~1 minute K-band
scan).
        Antenna 2, IF B only is less sensitive by a factor of 2.
        Antenna 5 is less sensitive by a factor of 2 in all its IFs.

Q-band: no fringes on antennas 3, antenna 4 is ok (in a ~1 minute Q-band
scan).

Emmanuel