[evlatests] L302 update

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 21 00:06:47 EDT 2008

The 28 uHz has changed - the acupuncture point has been located.

However, the old behaviour was that IF 2 twisted at a steady 28uHz
w.r.t IF 1, on EVLA antennas only, and only when compared to the VLA.
i.e. EVLA-EVLA was nice and flat. The twist could be made 0 by setting
the 2 L302's to values within 1-2 MHz of each other. For any wide
separation the twist appeared and was always the same.

Now, _both_ IF 1 & 2, on EVLA to VLA baselines, twist at the same rate.
(This is for IF's 500 MHz apart, I have not tried to chart the behaviour
with frequency difference). This is still invisible between EVLA
antennas, only seen w.r.t. VLA.

V.