[evlatests] Antenna 5 P-Band

Charles Kutz ckutz at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 31 18:10:56 EDT 2008

While Ken and I were scoping this out, the receiver broke into a strong
oscillation again (320MHz with fairly how power), which caused the rms
to go through the roof and the syn detects went as close to "0" as the
system would report.
It seemed to be functional for a few days, just long enough for us to
declare victory. I have plots of both good behavior and of bad behavior.
I'll have someone to unplug it Friday sometime.

Chuck