[evlatests] setting reference antennas

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 22 21:35:20 EDT 2008

i don't see why we wouldn't want this behavior.  we've made this
decision long ago, essentially, that stopping and restarting scripts is
so easy that it's acceptable.

is there some compelling reason (and "it takes me 2 minutes less" isn't
very compelling, to me at least) why we should have it otherwise?

	-bryan