[evlatests] Ant 04

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Fri Feb 8 11:26:34 EST 2008

Antenna 4 has three receivers installed (X, L, and Q bands) and all
electronics needed to use them.  There were problems in the M302/M303
wiring and fire alarm system over the last couple of days that caused
power to cycle up and down numerous times.  All modules were up and
working properly, but after the power cycles we lost communication with
the F320 and the M301.

I looked into these yesterday and found that both modules are not
or Cody return from illness, we will talk with them about the F320
problem.  Worst case, we can open the F320 and figure out what the MIB
number is so that we can turn on the cal signal for first fringes.

The ACU is talking in the antenna which turned out to be a faulty slot
ID card.  The servo group is finishing up some work today and Doug says
that they plan on running servo tests at the beginning of next week.

Rob