[evlatests] 4-band status

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 23 13:45:13 EST 2008

Antennas 1, 5, 25 (and probably others) have not had the B & D T304
attenuator levels set as of 11:40 this morning.  I just set 1, 5, & 25
up at 4-band and found attenuator levels set at -1 (meaning no values in
the LUT yet).  The bandpass' look good and backend data looks good with
levels properly set.

As we get more antennas up and running at 74 MHz, we will have to keep
an eye out for incorrectly set levels.

Rob