[evlatests] Initialization problem

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Fri Aug 29 15:51:39 EDT 2008

Quick question for everyone on the list.  Does anyone have any examples of
the initialization problem occuring in non-fast-switching cases?  My
immediate guess is that fast switching doesn't get a flag after source
change because of the way it shares infrastructure with mosaicing that
doesn't want that flag.

For fast switching scans, I can perhaps understand missing the source
change flag, but I am really surprised that an off-source flag doesn't
catch these since a flag is generated if the antenna is off source for any
part of an integration.

-Walter