[evlatests] More on noise for mode 'PA'

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 14 22:37:58 EDT 2008

as ken said in the coordination meeting this morning, the key date will
be september 2006 - the point at which the new correlator controller was
turned on for all observations.

gustaaf & mark - did we not check polarization when we were testing the
new controller?  i had it in my head that we did, but may be mistaken.

	-bryan