[evlatests] pointing curiosity

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at nrao.edu
Sat Sep 22 13:56:02 EDT 2007

I don't suppose there's any reason to believe that some
part of the on-line system now believes that the VLA Q-band
feeds are located at the new EVLA position rather than the
old VLA position?  Depending on where that might happen
in the system, I certainly have no idea what the effect
might be.

Jim