[evlatests] VHF power level summary

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Sep 4 22:39:35 EDT 2007

We are doing much better now than when this was last looked at
in June.  I don't think more work is warranted until we have
evidence that mismatches between the bands is causing problems.
Antenna 24 does not seem to have a 75 MHz receiver.  If it does,
it doesn't work or its presence is masked by the funny labelling
if the bandpass plot caused by the funny L304.

The pedestal upon which the 75 MHz response sits is now always at
least 5 dB lower than the 300 MHz bandpass.  The spectral power
density at 75 MHz is now much closer to the the 300 MHz response.
All are about 5 dB higher except:

11C  0 dB higher
11D  2

14A 10