[evlatests] C and X band tests today

Brigette Hesman bhesman at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 25 13:07:12 EDT 2007

After speaking with Rick I realized that my sensitivity discussion
below is not clear so I have revised it.
C-band
Sensitivity
EVLA antennas are approximately 40-60% more sensitive than VLA antennas
12AC (and 4AC but next into barn so don't worry) has approximately
70% less sensitivity than other antennas
11(issue mentioned below) can be traced to tcal being off.
X-band
Sensitivity
EVLA and VLA antennas have approximately equivalent sensitivities
11,14,15,25 (issues mentioned below) can be traced to tcal being off.

The other antenna based issues can be

Dr. Brigette Hesman
EVLA
Array Operations Center