[evlatests] Single dish vlbi

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 24 13:33:14 EDT 2007

When we were trying single dish vlbi, we were running it in a 'stealth'
subarray, which just controls the antenna, and does not inform the
correlator or idcaf that the subarray exists.  Ken has suggested that
it would be easiest to extract calibration data from the archive record.
So I tried to see what would happen if we tried a 'normal' single dish
subarray.

Continuum worked OK.  I rather suspect that no data whatsoever was
written for the single dish subarray, but I didn't look.

Spectral line did not work.  I suspect it was the correlator controler
that got unhappy, since idcaf said 'no visibility data received'.