[evlatests] Time today

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 24 12:22:08 EDT 2007

    All:

    There are 7 hours of software time available today and tomorrow.
Barry will use the first hour.  Any other takers?  I'd like to stuff in
one of my 'stress checks' -- about 30 minutes of time -- somewhere.
    If there are no better ideas, I'll put in a spectral-line
polarimetry, to continue trying to understand our troubles with
time-variable antenna polarization.  (Details of last Friday's tests to
be reported on shortly).