[evlatests] Aliasing in narrow-BW observations

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 10 10:26:25 EDT 2007

Maybe Ken or someone else knows more than I do about this, but I remember
seeing that the VLA supports some narrow band modes with the band of
interest offset from the DC edge of 50 MHz sampled band by the width of
the filter.  I think these are BW codes 7 and 9 if I'm not mistaken.  If
such a mode exists, would it be a possible work around for this problem?

-Walter