[evlatests] collimation results

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 9 17:30:58 EDT 2007

There was a collimation run last night which provided updates
for the newly installed receivers.  Below are the changes
to collimation.
                    Az      El
ea11 at C band   -0.44   +1.79
ea19 at Q band   +0.23   +0.13
Someone will have to make these changes to the oarameter
database.

There were small changes to ea17 and ea21 which I choose
to ignore until they can be confirmed.

The subreflector problem at ea13 remains.  The zero point is now
offset in the other direction and about half as far as it was.
Antenna 13 will not be useful until the subreflector can be
indexed again.  If possible, we should try to determine the
cause of the offset.

va20 is doing strange things, but that is not an evla issue.

I include below my description from last month of the VLA
Q band pointing problem.  It is still there.