[evlatests] EVLA Hardware

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 4 13:14:40 EDT 2007

Remember that the receiver and T302 have a considerably wider
bandwidth than the 1 GHz bandwidth of the samplers.  We have had
P-band receiver birdies before that did not show up in the bandpass
plots at the default LO frequencies. In fact I think that was the
case the very first time we saw this - the birdies were around 6 or 7GHz.

Jim