[evlatests] P-Band Status

Charles Kutz ckutz at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 28 18:33:29 EST 2007

Antenna 13's P-Band is turning into a head scratcher at the moment. The
crew swapped out the P-Band this afternoon and the LCP/RCP looked ok
going into the T304, but there is a huge spike in the bandpass plots.

The P-Band that was removed checked out fine on the bench.

The P-Band was working at one time in A13. I'll talk to Rob in the morning.
We will probably remove the T304 and bring it back to the AOC for check
out also.

Chuck