[evlatests] ea25, C band

Charles Kutz ckutz at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 15 10:01:13 EST 2007

We discovered other issues yesterday:
Looks as if we were given a top plate that may not have had feed guide
pin bushings installed or the feed guide pins are the wrong ones,
resulting in an alignment issue. We will take a look Friday when we send
the team out to the site to install the X-Band and K-Band receivers into
antenna 1.

Being painfully aware of the previous issue, we did not connect the
heliax. Trying to prevent undue confusion generated by a system that is
only kinda broke.

I'll post a note when the C-Band is ready for testing.

Chuck