[evlatests] C band work orders

Steven Durand sdurand at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 2 13:51:08 EDT 2007

I checked IF B on ea18 and found the levels set low for X band.  I think
Ken has already corrected this.  I think C band might be low too.

I checked IF D on ea11 and found the levels set low for C band.

IF you'all are going to set levels... please check 19 IF-C  on C band
--
Steven J. Durand                 National Radio Astronomy Observatory
Electronics Division             1003 Lopezville Road