[evlatests] EVLA Misbehavior Last Night

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Fri May 4 15:37:56 EDT 2007

14  and 16 have residual phase vs. elevation of about the
magnitude you report. I have not tried to fit their baselines
(april 18th data) since it was a truncated run. I suppose I
should use what I have and see if it improves things.

21 moved, no baseline run yet.

the other EVLA antennas have good baseline positions.

The RTP meters show nothing amiss at those times.(other than
known woes that Keith will fix on the next maint day.)