[evlatests] New and bizarre DTS behavior

Rich Moeser rmoeser at nrao.edu
Thu May 3 18:52:36 EDT 2007

It was the on-duty operator that sent the power reset commands to the
DTS modules. He sent the reset commands attempting to correct total
power and parity error issues that he saw on the antenna initialization
screen. Rob said he will contact the operators and instruct them on how
to resolve this issue in the future.

--Rich