[evlatests] Sofware time March 22

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 22 20:06:38 EDT 2007

Found several purely software type bugs.  The vispipe seems a little
fragile.  I accidentally created two subarrays; vispipe went into
hybernation until rebooted.  The executor software, which looks like
it might run with two subarrays, doesn't do quite the right thing on
transitioning between one and two.  I also have a script that makes
vispipe stop working, though others work OK.  I'll have to look at that.

Collected data for X band delay determination, but didn't actually enter
them.

Although the Modcomp-free system works in some situations, it seems to
misbehave in others.  Still not ready for prime time.

Lots of time for not much profit.