[evlatests] AD562 -- Dwarakanath's run at P-band

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Sat Jun 30 15:04:49 EDT 2007

    In short, a perfectly perfect database.

    Observations were taken in mode '4', with 5-second averaging, and 15
channels in each of the four correlations.

    I loaded both the flagged, and unflagged databases.

    I loaded by project code -- this worked fine.

    All motion (on-source) flagging looks good.

    Antennas 13, 16, and 26 are not outfitted at P-band, and were not in
the array.

    Antenna 19 was flagged in early parts of the run, but returned later
on.  Upon reviewing the unflagged data, it's clear that 19 is perfectly
fine -- so it appears some kind of false flag is being applied.

    Antenna 23 gives stable phases, but very unstable amplitudes on all
four IFs -- jumping up and down by an order of magnitude.  These are not
being flagged.

    Otherwise, all data seem perfect.  A nice run.