[evlatests] AT343, K band.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 29 05:32:59 EDT 2007

I had trouble sleeping, thought this would cure it....

K band continuum. 3.3s integrations.

Flags are working correctly, the scans on calibrators are often
only 27s long total, and most of the times/baselines 13s of good
data survive on these scans. From closer looks at some stretches
of data, it appears that very little good data is being flagged.

Exceptions were EA13, which had 2 chunks of about 30min flagged;
and VA2, which had only 8-10s of data on most of the short cali-
brator scans. In spite of this I think the data will be quite
usable, the cals are strong enough. However, the weather was
not great.

Phases were wobbly, but nothing that looked like the 1m
difference between E/VLA was manifest.

If they are doing the same thing again tomorrow, it should work.
It wouldnt hurt to lengthen the calibrator scans by 10s. I'm not
volunteering to hack their file.

Reference pointing: Judging from the amplitudes, things were
good. Details of the solutions I think Rick was going to look
at.

V.