[evlatests] AL693 -- Modcomp-Free

Peggy Perley pperley at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 28 12:20:40 EDT 2007

There is an open maint form on those antennas (C120686) that says that
the FRM and AOI_FR screens display erroneous focus command readings.
Position and Command Echo readings agree, but Command does not. I
presume the effect of the Command reading being incorrect sets a flag.
We need to talk to Wayne Koski to see where the problem lies - MIB
or FRM module.

Peggy