[evlatests] VLA timing

Hichem Ben Frej hbenfrej at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 25 16:15:17 EDT 2007

What Barry described is correct.
All deferred commands, with execution time in the future, are scheduled
in the Sequencer. The execution time is translated into WaveGuide counts.
When the Waveguide counts for the command is >= to the current waveguide
count and at the same time <= (1+ current waveguide count) The command
get executed.
For the phase commands, the execution means that the value of the
command get written to the phase command buffer. One phase command per
antenna is sent every Wave guide cycle.

Hichem