[evlatests] Ken's fix to supporting spectral line modes in subarrays

Gustaaf van Moorsel gvanmoor at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 18 18:26:28 EDT 2007

Ken recently put in a fix to allow support of different correlator
modes in two subarrays.  This used to work but had been broken since
the new correlator controller was installed.

Mark Claussen reported late last week he successfully ran two con-
current subarrays, one in 1C, 3.1MHz bandwidth and the other in 2BD,
12.5 MHz bandwidth.  I was able to confirm that this produced valid
cross correlation spectra with the correct number of channels.

Over the weekend, I successfully ran concurrently 2AC/6.25 MHz and
1B/3.1 MHz.  A second attempt with 2AC/12.5 MHz and 2BD/0.78 MHz was
successful as well.

It appears therefore that the fix was successful.  Obviously, we
cannot do the same test for the Modcomp-free system since it does
not yet support multiple subarrays.

Gustaaf