[evlatests] Modcomp-free: L-Band

Claire Chandler cchandle at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 15 18:11:38 EDT 2007

No, we cannot do without quack.  It is the only means we have of flagging
bad data at the beginning of scans that would otherwise not be found.
For example, for weak sources I determine the amount of data to be flagged
from the calibrator scans.  It will be very painful for an 8-hour run of
fast switching observations with 1.5 min cycle to flag everything by hand.

Claire