[evlatests] L352's are like truant teenagers.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 15 14:54:19 EDT 2007

flipped out (14 and 26)

noisy & jumpy (18, 24 and 26)

or spinning slowly, locked to useless signals (mib-1-22)

I have turned off 14, 18 and 24 as well. I left mib-1-22 on-
not sure if its in the lab or on an antenna.

V.

P.S. the default state should be changed to log at 10sec
intervals on wakeup. They revert to 1-min phase-average
interval, I did not change that.