[evlatests] tests, June 12

Pete Whiteis pwhiteis at nrao.edu
Wed Jun 13 13:13:06 EDT 2007

I think I may know what the issue is here. The MIB flags an el/az
position error if the deviation from commanded position is too large for
over one second. Ditto for the CMP. However, when the antennas are on
source and the deviation error goes away, the MIB clears the position
alert within 1 second. The CMP however, will not clear the deviation
error for *25* seconds. I'm not sure why this difference exists, but it
seems like we should make the alert behaviour match for the two systems.
The question is, which is correct, MIB or CMP?

-Pete-