[evlatests] P-Band behavior

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 12 20:20:19 EDT 2007

    I checked Ken's data taken this afternoon at P-band.  Indeed, P-band
fringes are again seen on VLA antennas.  In addition:

    1) VLA Antenna 10 is dead on all IFs
    2) EVLA antennas 13, 16, 19, and 26 are dead on all IFs.  (13 and 16
are expected to not work.  I don't understand the status of the other
two -- the coordination meeting summary claims they have 4/P receivers
useable, but also claims the 4/P receivers are not installed! )
    3) EVLA antenna 14 gives fringes only on IF 'D'.
    4) EVLA antennas 17 and 18 gave fringes only on IF 'B'

    Otherwise, stability and strength look good.