[evlatests] Missing Modcomp-Free data

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 12 16:02:27 EDT 2007

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007, Bryan Butler wrote:

> we do have the option of replacing the processor for vispipe, don't we?  i
> vaguely recall that we could upgrade it to the equivalent of one of the CMIB
> processors pretty trivially.  maybe it's time to look at that.

I understand it to be exactly a cmib processor such as the
ones we are using today.  There is no problem with vispipe.
Rather we are learning about interactions between the executor,
correlator, idcaf, vis-pipe and subarrays.  The way to fix the
problem is to understand the interactions and render them
harmless; not to look for bigger processors.