[evlatests] Antenna 21

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 7 15:06:11 EDT 2007

Antenna 21 should now be fringing in all four IF''s. Apparently while
troubleshooting a bad cable on IF-C last week, one of us left the IF
C&D cables crossed between the correlator room and D-rack.

We would be most interested to know if all four IF's on this antenna
now show the sinusoidal pattern that Rick was seeing earlier on IF's
A&B.  This symptom could be indicative of an optical drive level
problem on the LO fiber to the antenna.  If it's still only in A&B,
we'll just have to keep scratching our heads.

Jim