[evlatests] antenna 11

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 31 18:22:18 EDT 2007

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, Rob Long wrote:

> Brent told me that the FE group did get a P-band receiver installed on
> ant 11.  We don't know if it works or not and I'm sure no levels have
> been set.  I'm headed to the VLA right now so I will look at P-band on
> 11 later today.

It does work.  I have setup attenuator and subreflector settings,
but not delyas.  It seems to be a little weaker than other antennas,
perhaps because of large delay errors.  One of these days we have
to set up a file to measure delays at P band.

The K band system works as well.  Pointing, delays and focus have
been set.  Doing a good job on pointing awaits a pointing run,
which I have just started, to get a better idea of the X band
pointing errors.