[evlatests] Ant 13 UX Converter (and Ant 21)

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 26 20:01:22 EDT 2007

Rob and I just looked at this.  The monitor point for the RCP LNA
voltage in the Antenna 13 UX converter is reading 0.00 which
indicates there is likely a problem with the RF plate in that UX converter.

While comparing it to other antennas, we also noticed that Antenna
21's UX converter is dead (missing +17V switched power supply to the
RF plates). Hopefully that is just a blown fuse.

The appropriate folks have been notified about both of
these.  Someone should be looking into these problems tomorrow.

Jim