[evlatests] antenna 11

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 23 17:09:14 EDT 2007

First fringes were achieved this morning.  Both IF pairs
work at both X and L bands.  I am told that K band will
be installed later this week.

Delays and focus have been set, and a little pointing done
at L band was able to pin down the Az encoder offset well
enough to allow for X band pointing some time in the future.
BD attenuator values are in the database but will not be
effective until the executor is restarted.

I have no further plans for the antenna until K bnad is
ready unless a night time opportunity arises to do some
pointing.