[evlatests] Ant 24 P-band

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 9 17:26:52 EDT 2007

Since I know you guys are bored with nothing to do, I wanted to let you
know that Ant 24's P-band problem on IFs B/D are due to no T304
attenuator values loaded in the LUT.  When I ran P-band maint script
today, the attenuators showed values of -1 and -1.  After setting the
T304 attenuators manually, I saw good levels at P-band.  (I obviously
don't know about fringes yet.)

Ant 26 is being complained about in the same way, but the antenna was
being used so I could not set it up at P-band.  You may want to take a
look at this antenna also.

Rob