[evlatests] AG744 Report

Mark Claussen mclausse at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 2 16:40:26 EDT 2007

X-band continuum.  *Not* fast switching.

Data looks reasonably good.  An 13 B and D have weak
fringes.  An 16 looks good throughout.

Data was flagged for An 13 from 07:39:20 to 07:52:40 IAT
--- from the end of one calibrator scan to the end of the
next calibrator scan (and all of one target scan).  Loading
all the data, it certainly looks like the data from the first
calibrator scan is ok (amplitudes are the same as previous
and following scans), but the fringe amplitudes from the second
flagged calibrator scan are waaay down, so having it flagged
seems to have been a good thing.   I don't know why this data
was flagged.

Data was flagged for An 19 from 07:52:40 to 08:03:20 IAT ---
from the end of one calibrator scan to the beginning of the next
calibrator scan, and all of the target scan in between.  Hard
to tell if the data should have been flagged, as the target
is too weak to see fringes on.

For the target scan (mentioned above) that ends at 08:03:20
there are bad data on *all* baselines.  The last 6 or 7
(10 second) records on this scan have amplitudes 2 - 10 times
higher than all the rest of the data (in any target scan).
This data is not flagged, and I don't know what is causing
this.

Mark