[evlatests] AM889 observation now on the EVLA

Ed Fomalont efomalon at nrao.edu
Sun Jul 1 11:12:34 EDT 2007

Hello all,

    The first two hours of AM889 on July 1---1.4 GHz, 2 IF's, 2 Pol's, 7
chan's each, 3.3s sampling---are progressing well.  Based on the
solution for the three phase calibrator observations with a solution
every 3.3 sec sample, the gain stability and phase stability are great.
All 27 antennas are in (1 through 28 with 11 out), and only ant 13, IF2,
pol L looks somewhat sick.

PS  Just read Rick's note.  I had turned off all flags.  I don't see any
gain changes more than a few percent on the calibrator solutions???

    I'll check again in an hour or so.  I haven't looked at Tsys at all yet.

Ed