[evlatests] Antenna 24 & 18 Prove In

Charles Kutz ckutz at nrao.edu
Fri Jan 26 19:47:08 EST 2007

Rob Long and company finished their phase test experiments and put
antennas 18 and 24 up for adoption.

I ran some checks, accepted them and notified OPs that they were
acceptable for operations.

This was a fun exercise that I will not belabor here, other than that
there is something screwy going on with/between the L304's and the
M301's interpretation of where the antenna is actually set. I own Ken
Sowinski a big thanks in helping me to fly VFR on this one.

Antenna 26 was not ready for acceptance (see Rob Long), only L-Band IFs
B&D were usable.

See you Monday.

Chuck Kutz

P.S. The prove in report is archived in:
\\Filehost\evla\techdocs\sysintegrt\Antenna_Acceptance_Tests