[evlatests] antenna 24 AC - update

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 16 18:39:59 EST 2007

Actually, Rob replaced that L302 synthesizer first thing this morning -
Sorry, I forgot to send out the message that he did it.  This L302 has the
new non-AGC firmware in it.  If it's still doing the exact same thing, then
something else must be wrong.  If it's happening on X-band, then the only
other thing I can see they have in common is that A and C use the auto
level setting in the T304.  Does everything seem OK with that?  Can anyone
think of a way the auto level setting function misbehaving could cause this
symptom?

The only other thing I can think of is the cable length to the L302
reference inputs though I thought that problem displayed different symptoms.

Jim