[evlatests] Software time Jan 11

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 11 19:19:09 EST 2007

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Barry Clark wrote:

> Ken briefly tried routing the data to the PC104 port out of the
> correlator; he said it wasn't complaining, but I don't know what that
> means.

It was a test to see if the correlator was reasonably sane
in an attempt to see whether Barry's problem was arising in
the correlator or the Modcomps.  As he said, it was a counting
error.

In the my initial try, it did not work because the necessary
SW in the PC-104 was not restarted after the VME system was
reset on maintenance day.  One of these days we should make
that stuff startup automatically.