[evlatests] [Fwd: ph-slope]

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Fri Jan 5 10:42:15 EST 2007

Thanks Bryan, I was guessing it referred to AC/BD pairs but I just wanted
to make sure.

I suspect this points to the DDS chips and/or MIB firmware in the L302's.
Or possibly the higher level software configuring them?  Unless I'm missing
something, it also only seems like a transition problem.  Would it affect
VLBI observations with the EVLA in the future? Is this really something we
need to spend a lot of time looking for at this time?  Matt and Pete
probably have plenty of other things to do right now.

Jim