[evlatests] X band baseline file

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 22 11:45:54 EST 2007

Eric has enhanced the baseline fitting program in AIPS to solve
for antenna positions using the phase of the difference of the
IF pairs.  This can be useful when the a priori baseline is very
much wrong.

To take advantage of this I have modified the standard X band
baseline file, both in the Modcomps and in
/home/mchost/evla/scripts/operations
to use non-standard X band frequencies separated by about 480 MHz.
The next baseline run will use the new files.

Should we change our minds the old versions have been preserved.

Ken